An ultra fuel efficient, all position tire that also provides high mileage and enhanced casing durability.
- 295/60R22.5 18PR / J (35378)
Infini-Coil™ Belt Technology
- Optimizes the shape of the contact patch for longer tread life and strengthens the crown against shocks and impacts.
Advanced Tensile Technology
- Helps to improve the strength of the belt package
- An increased layer of protection between the protector ply and the belt package to help absorb the forces of impacts and shocks.
ENHANCED TREAD LIFE
17% improvement in wear life versus the MICHELIN® XZA® 2 Energy tire in the 295/60R22.5 LRJ size.
- Combining the latest Michelin Advanced Technology compounds and innovative tread design features to deliver increased removal miles.
Miniature Groove Sipes
- Resist the onset of irregular wear.
- A new regenerating tread design that at 5/32nds fully exposes two additional circumferential grooves, which increases the ability to evacuate liquid material in later tread life.
MAXIMIZED FUEL EFFICIENCY
Better Miles per Gallon
- 26% reduction in rolling resistance compared to the MICHELIN®XZA® 2 Energy tire (2)
Fuel Efficient (3) Casing Flex Technology
- Make this tire ultra fuel efficient when combined with our Advanced Technology compounding