M726 ELA Features & Benefits
- High Rigidity Tread Pattern
- Offers long, even wear by controlling movement of the ribs and blocks during rotation.
- Block Sipes
- Promote traction by slicing through water for a solid grip on wet roads.
- Casing-saving Stone Rejector Platforms
- Helps prevent trapped stones from pushing deeper into tread grooves and piercing belt layer, damaging and exposing belts to rust.
- Stabilizing Solid Shoulder Design
- Distributes weight and torque to fight irregular wear and block squirm for even wear.
- Wear-Resistant Tread Compound
- Improved tread compound helps resist tread squirm and heel-toe wear for 5% longer tread life, compared to previous generation product*.
- Cap/Base Compounding
- Long-wearing cap compound is engineered for excellent mileage while the base compound shields the casing from damaging heat, enhancing retreadability. Together, these compounds improve rolling resistance by 12% compared to Bridgestone M726 EL**.
- Extra-Deep Tread
- The 32/32nds contributes to high removal miles and long original life.
- All-Steel Casing
- Four steel belts and a tough steel body ply fight tread squirm and irregular wear. Top belt adds protection against penetrating road hazards.
* Wear results based on field testing of Bridgestone prototype tires in size 295/75R22.5 load range G, in normal service long haul fleet applications in the US, compared to the equivalent size and load range of Bridgestone prototype tires with different compound performance. Actual results will vary depending on several factors such as tire size, operating conditions, maintenance, road conditions, and driving style.
** Rolling resistance results obtained from ISO 28580 testing of Bridgestone M726 ELA in size 295/75R22.5 load range G, compared to the equivalent size and load range of Bridgestone M726 EL.
Warranty information is available at bridgestonetrucktires.com or from your Bridgestone representative, dealer or truck stop.