FUEL EFFICIENT & LONG LASTING
Using the latest technological advancements to achieve increased removal mileage and EPA SmartWay® verified and CARB-compliant fuel efficiency, the Firestone FS591 helps deliver the performance demanded by fleets. This on-highway all-position radial tire, designed for the steer position, features an innovative sidewall design that reduces overall weight without sacrificing durability.
DRIVE A FIRESTONE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ulti-Rib™ design combats the initiation and spread of irregular wear
- Continuous shoulder offers long, even wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Flow-through design allows for water evacuation to enhance road grip
- Stress release sipes fight irregular wear on main ribs by absorbing rib edge stresses in the footprint
- Thirsty cross-rib sipes improve traction by slicing through water for a solid grip on wet roads
- *20% better removal mileage than Yokohama 101ZL
Lease ⁄ Rental
Less Than Truckload
†The Firestone FS591 is the most dependable, longest wearing long haul steer tire in its class/segment. Fleet evaluation in long haul applications with multiple users demonstrated the majority of tested FS591 tires had at least 20% better removal mileage than the average YO 101ZL tire (and at least 30% better removal mileage than the average CO HSL2 Eco Plus tire). Actual results will vary depending on several factors such as tire size, operating conditions, maintenance, road conditions and driving style.
Firestone tires and tubes are subject to an ongoing development program. Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC retains the right to amend specifications at any time without notice or obligations. Please refer to rim manufacturer’s load and inflation limits. Never exceed rim manufacturer’s limits without the consent of the component manufacturer.