FUEL EFFICIENT & LONG LASTING
Design and compounding advancements in the Firestone FD691 drive radial for tandem axle applications help deliver the fuel-efficiency performance demanded by long- and regional-haul fleets. And with features like continuous shoulder and High Rigidity Tread Pattern, casing durability and long tread life are not sacrificed. Plus, the FD691 is EPA SmartWay® verified and CARB-compliant.
DRIVE A FIRESTONE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Special cap and sidewall compounds and construction improve wear life and irregular wear resistance without sacrificing traction
- Bead design helps to lower rolling resistance and improve fuel economy
- Innovative low-rolling resistance casing saves fuel throughout the life-cycle of the casing
- Innovative sidewall design reduces overall tire weight to improve fuel efficiency without sacrificing durability
- *10% better removal mileage than Continental Eco+ HD
Less Than Truckload
†The Firestone FD691 is the most dependable, longest wearing long haul drive tire in its class/segment. Fleet evaluation in long haul applications with multiple users demonstrated the majority of tested FD691 tires had at least 10% better removal mileage than the average CO ECO+ HD3. Actual results will vary depending on several factors such as tire size, operating conditions, maintenance, road conditions and driving style.
Firestone tires and tubes are subject to an ongoing development program. Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC retains the right to amend specifications at any time without notice or obligations. Please refer to rim manufacturer’s load and inflation limits. Never exceed rim manufacturer’s limits without the consent of the component manufacturer.
There are no reviews yet.