Exceptional all-position radial with extra-wide, extra-deep tread designed to help deliver our best wear in high scrub regional and line haul applications.
- Customized, five-rib, zig-zag tread pattern – combines fast water evacuation for excellent wet traction with an aggressive, evolving tread pattern that helps maintain driver confidence throughout the long tread life.
- Application-specific high scrub compounds – for chip and cut resistance (in LRH versions with R designation) make the MICHELIN® XZE® tire our longest wearing regional steer tire.
- Rectangular bead bundle – a Michelin exclusive – simulates a solid steel rod “strapping” the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
- Groove bottom protectors – help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Full-width protector ply – helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, lowering downtime.
- Curb guards – provides sidewall and shoulder protection.
- Variable pitch groove walls – help prevent stones from lodging in the tread, to extend casing life and
- Solid shoulders – help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Miniature groove-wall sipes – help provide traction and more even wear.
- Full-depth sipes – offer all-wheel position traction throughout the life of the tire.
There are no reviews yet.