LOW-PLATFORM TRAILER TIRE
The M1430 is the ideal 17.5″ tire for low-platform and high-cube trailers in regional, urban, and long-haul applications. The high miles per 32nd, with minimized irregular wear, results in excellent removal mileage. This, combined with a competitive acquisition point, makes the M1430 a leading value alternative low-platform trailer tire.
|17.5 & 19.5||TRAILER||—|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
MAXIMUM REMOVAL MILES
- DSOC II™ technology optimizes footprint design for even wear and long life.
- Five-rib, four-groove pattern with a solid outer rib and 15/32″ tread depth combine for long, even wear.
HIGH-LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY
- Wide-belt construction braces the tread area for increased load-carrying capacity.
- Enhanced bead construction stabilizes the casing for heavy loads.
EXCEPTIONAL CASING DURABILITY
- Stone-ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity.
- High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy for our commercial tires.
- A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claims
- Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
- Retread rubber allowances of up to $50.00 for first retread
For complete details see the Truck Tire Limited Warranty
Federal Excise Tax is included in the sale price
Installation available. Installation cost not included in sale price.
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.