RUGGED REGIONAL TO URBAN ALL-POSITION TIRE
The M143 is a rugged all-position tire designed for demanding regional and urban delivery service. Wide-belt construction and stable outer ribs contribute to long and even tread wear, while special heat-resistant compounds and stone-ejector grooves support extended tire and casing life. This base, regional to urban pickup and delivery tire combines product performance, application versatility, and a competitive acquisition point for a lower cost per mile, making the M143 a leading value alternative tire.
|17.5 & 19.5
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
LONG TREAD LIFE
- DSOC II™ technology optimizes footprint design for even wear and long life.
- Wide five-rib pattern with a solid outer rib and optimized tread depth combine for long, even wear.
IMPROVED FUEL ECONOMY
- Optimized tread design reduces rolling resistance for improved fuel economy.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY
- Wide solid outer rib improves stability and handling performance.
- Zigzag pattern with deep tread depth improves wet and dry traction.
EXCEPTIONAL RETREADABILITY AND CASING DURABILITY
- Four-steel-belt construction braces the tread area, improving durability.
- High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity, while steel chafer bead offers improved durability.
- Advanced casing design and heat-resistant compounding deliver extended casing life and improved retreadability.
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy for our commercial tires.
- A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claims
- Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
- Retread rubber allowances of up to $50.00 for first retread
For complete details see the Truck Tire Limited Warranty
Federal Excise Tax is included in the sale price
Installation available. Installation cost not included in sale price.
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.