EXTREME LONG-HAUL TO URBAN DEEP ALL-POSITION TIRE
The M154 is a deep all-position tire designed for extreme long haul to urban service in the highest-scrub environments, where tread wear is the primary reason for tire removal. Users can typically expect a return on their investment in less than a year with this SmartWay-verified tire. Excellent, even wear in miles per 32nd and a deep tread up to 22/32″ deliver maximum removal mileage, even in the drive position. Excellent fuel efficiency and high mileage make the M154 the leading value alternative tire for regional to urban high-scrub applications.
|17.5 & 19.5||STEER||DRIVE|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
MAXIMUM REMOVAL MILES
- E-balance provides optimum footprint wear to increase mileage performance.
- Wide five-rib pattern with a solid outer rib and optimized tread depth combine for long, even wear.
- Special cap and base tread compound extends tire life by reducing heat buildup and resisting wear.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY
- Computer-optimized tread design with four straight grooves, deep sipes, and multi-pitch grooves provides enhanced wet and dry traction, while also reducing road noise.
MAXIMUM FUEL EFFICIENCY
- Low-rolling-resistance construction minimizes fuel consumption and qualifies it as a SmartWay-verified steer tire.
MAXIMUM RETREADABILITY AND CASING DURABILITY
- E-balance profile minimizes growth of the tread profile, and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing.
- High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
- High-tensile, open-cord construction keeps moisture and oxygen from entering the cord bundle to combat corrosion.
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy for our commercial tires.
- A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claims
- Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
- Retread rubber allowances of up to $50.00 for first retread
For complete details see the Truck Tire Limited Warranty
Federal Excise Tax is included in the sale price
Installation available. Installation cost not included in sale price.
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.