LONG-HAUL STEER TIRE
The M177 is a deep, 18/32″ steer tire designed to deliver long, even wear for long haul operations. This, combined with excellent fuel efficiency and a competitive acquisition point, make the M177 a leading value alternative steer tire for long haul applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
MAXIMUM REMOVAL MILES
- Deep 18/32″ tread delivers long, even wear.
MAXIMUM FUEL EFFICIENCY
- Low-rolling-resistance tread compound minimizes fuel consumption and qualifies it as a SmartWay-verified steer tire.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY
- Computer-optimized tread design with four straight grooves, deep sipes, and multi-pitch grooves provides enhanced wet and dry traction, while also reducing road noise.
- E-balance profile minimizes growth of the tread profile, and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing.
- High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy for our commercial tires.
- A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claims
- Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
- Retread rubber allowances of up to $50.00 for first retread
For complete details see the Truck Tire Limited Warranty
Federal Excise Tax is included in the sale price
Installation available. Installation cost not included in sale price.
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.